Halley's Comic Returns
You didn't hear it here first, folks: Nonplayer #2 is done and in the can. There's a lot to write about, but I'll start with answers to the FATQ (Frequently Asked Twitter Questions): When will it be on the stands? Looks like I juuuuust missed the Previews deadline for April, so probably May. Yes, it feels like a long time from now. It's after Emerald City, where I would very much have liked to debut the comic, which makes me sad. My best convention option right now is San Diego in July, but obviously I've completely missed the window for reserving a table. So if anybody has a table at SDCC that they'd like to share with me, please drop me a line. I swear I don't smell that much worse than the usual convention-goer. I am happy to pay for my portion of the table. Will there be a reprint of issue 1? I have asked for this but have not yet received an answer in the affirmative (which isn't to say the answer is "no" -- Image is pretty busy...

holeee shitttt this is niiiice, man! You've got a nice, attractive (and consistent!) sense of horror vacui going on here but still balanced with equal amounts of negative space that makes for some nice compo; the flow is dramatic and natural, fabulous! :D
ReplyDeleteProject Waldo: Page 3 >>>>> Download Now
Delete>>>>> Download Full
Project Waldo: Page 3 >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Project Waldo: Page 3 >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK CM
U got a huge talent..keep going enjoy the work..thank you..
ReplyDelete--
Jack
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletemouth is watering...i am tempted to jump to the most current posts...but the journey is great to see.
ReplyDeleteamazing!
ReplyDeleteProject Waldo: Page 3 >>>>> Download Now
ReplyDelete>>>>> Download Full
Project Waldo: Page 3 >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Project Waldo: Page 3 >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK hJ