Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nonplayer #1 Back in Stores Today

Nonplayer #1 is back on the stands today! If you live someplace without a comic shop, I have bad news and good news. Bad news: you don't have a comic shop, which is sad. Good news: you can now also buy Nonplayer #1 at the Nonplayer online store! International shipping is available, as well. 


Here's the product description:


Nonplayer #1 - Second Printing.
32 pages, full color. Contains pinups by Brandon Graham, Ben Templesmith, and Moritat. Final page includes a letter from the artist.
Includes polypropylene bag with backing board. Shipped in a 9"x12" non-bendable envelope.
All copies will be signed inside the front cover. 

6 comments:

  1. Got mine via Comixology for my iPad. Loved it and drooling for the second issue. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to be able to order a hard copy online and have it shipped to Barbados. Digital comics are good, but there's nothing like holding a comic in your hands and reading it. Any suggestions for online retailers who might sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOOO!!! I have it on my ipad but I've been waiting to be able to order the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this second printing sells out for you too, Nate.
    -I can't wait to get my copy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up a copy at my local comic shop. It had the letter in the back, but it wasn't sealed with any pin ups, so I guess they took those out ;_;

    What would really make my day is a desktop wallpaper...The life-skin two page spread as a wallpaper would be awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Due to an error at my local store i have only just now got my hands on this Masterpiece. I must say i was blown away by the detail in the drawings, that was a year well spent my friend. I look forward to issue 2 Take your time and make it shine :-D

    Also, I agree with Sketch Hurricane, a desktop wallpaper of the Like-Skin would be Damn Cool.

    ReplyDelete