Nonplayer is still progressing, I'm still alive, it'll get done soon. I'll start posting some images here in a bit.

But the main reason for this post is that my buddy Steve Snoey is making a documentary about a Tyrannosaurus who fought in World War II. You know what? I don't think I can make that sound any cooler, so I'll just repeat it.  He's making a documentary about a Tyrannosaurus who fought in World War II.

Here's the Kickstarter page for America's Fighting Dinosaur. I really hope this gets made, because the few test shots included in the intro video are rad, rad, rad. 


Steve's all about attention to detail -- I love this ID card:


Man, I hope this gets funded. 

More later!

Comments

  1. glad to know you are still alive dude :)
    can wait to see some image from you.
    btw hows the arm and shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were wondering about you on Where Monsters Dwell a couple of weeks ago. So was I. Good to hear from you. Seems you got your wish on the Kickstarter front ^_^
    Verrry much hoping to hear more good news about NP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Wow!!!! Really can't wait to see the new images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know that you're doing well. Can't wait for the next issue! Just read the first issue again and had to search whether there was any information regarding the second issue. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, Boulder!

Is This Thing On?

Paint by Numbers