Fast Times at Roy Street High

I have discovered FAST TIME.  I first noticed it today while contemplating the speed with which my nose hair has regrown.  The last two weeks -- wait, no, now it's three weeks-- have blown by in an instant.  I guess that's the paradox of doing what you want to be doing, of losing yourself in your work: you end up with less time.

My screenplay is horrifically bad.  Like, Power Rangers bad.  I will not give up.  I will find something true inside this mess.

Today wasn't too productive, but I kept my butt in my seat.  I need to shake loose a new idea.

Okay, it's probably not Power Rangers bad, though it feels like it sometimes.  I need to be more patient.  It's going to be good.  I won't give up until it's good.

Comments

  1. "Power Rangers Bad" Isn't a term to throw around lightly....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3SzmfZ6F24

    ReplyDelete
  2. "
    My screenplay is horrifically bad. Like, Power Rangers bad. "

    I will have to use that...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, Boulder!

Is This Thing On?

Paint by Numbers