Free Comic Book Day Signing at Arcane Comics

Yet another hit-and-run post. I yearn to sink my teeth into a long post soon. Could someone please call God or Obama or whoever handles these things and ask them to add one more day to the week? I need a day for blogging. Anyway, on to business:

Free Comic Book Day is this Saturday, May 7, and I'll be making an appearance at Arcane Comics from noon to 4pm! I will be selling and signing advance copies from the second printing of Nonplayer #1, as well as selling some very handsome little posters. Please drop by to say hello!

Arcane Comics is located in Ballard -- they're my hometown shop, located only a few blocks from my studio:

5809 15th Avenue Northwest
Seattle, WA 98107-3006

Hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. Mr. Simpson:

    THANKS for the great book! That would be enough of a contribution to society, but you just had to go the extra mile: Free Comic Book day signing and sketches.

    Much appreciated,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    When I walked into Arcane comics for the first time, I wasn't expecting to meet an artist much less be blown away.

    Loved the book! The art is beautiful and I definitely dig the coloring and the story so far. I'm excited to read the next issue!
    As much as I'd like to find out what happens next, I completely sympathize with your wanting to release a quality book.

    Take your time(but hurry up).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, Boulder!

Is This Thing On?

Paint by Numbers